JS Facilities Ltd – Privacy Statement
We are committed to protecting your privacy and this policy outlines what information we collect from you and how we use it. We do not sell your information to any third parties and do not intend to do so in the future. We use the information collected about you for our marketing purposes and to enhance your experience when visiting the site, we are registered with the Data Protection Act.
- sets out the type of personal data that we collect
- explains how and why we collect and use your personal data
- explains when and why we share personal data within Apollo Group; and
- explains the rights and choices you have when it comes to your personal data
We offer a wide range of products and services, so we want you to be clear about what the Policy covers. This policy applies to you if you use our services.
1. Business Information
Information about your business will be collected and retained to help JS Facilities Ltd consider the best ways it can provide appropriate business support and guidance to you and your business.
JS Facilities Ltd will safeguard all Business Data and protect commercially sensitive information with strong information assurance procedures at every stage the information is processed. Your information will be stored on a system which has a regular IT health check to test its security. Contractors who deal with your information on behalf of JS Facilities Ltd are required to be Cyber Essential Accredited or adhere to ISO 27001. They are contractually required to follow strong information security procedures as JS Facilities Ltd staff are.
JS Facilities Ltd will never pass on your information to another organisation for them to market directly to you or your organisation.
2. Personal Information
In the course of supporting you as a business JS Facilities Ltd needs to collect and handle a small amount of personal information to provide services to you. This could include basic contact details or more sensitive information such as salary and pay roll information as evidence of job creation.
Personal information collected will be used:
- To contact you regarding the support provided to you
We will contact you to request your permission to use your personal and business details and an overview of the support provided to you for JS Facilities Ltd approved marketing activities.
We may use your email address to notify you of other products which might be of interest to you.
We may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to the Web site, new services and special offers we think you’ll find valuable. If you would rather not receive this information, you may opt out by un-subscribing to the mailing at any time.
We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the site.
What information do we collect?
This section tells you what personal data we may collect from you when you use our Services and what other personal data we may receive from other sources.
When you register for our Services you may provide us with:
- Your personal details including your postal and billing address, email addresses, phone numbers and data of birth and title.
Information you volunteer
There are areas within the site where you are invited to enter your name, email address and other personal information. These are:
- When you register your CV
- When you request a consultation / or for us to contact you.
- When you submit your email address for the e-newsletter.
- When you register to attend a training course or job interview.
Registering your CV
You are responsible for the content displayed on your CV. When you send us your CV for registration and any other information about you, we will take this as confirmation from you that it is accurate and not misleading.
Your CV will not be passed to any third parties and will only by viewed by JS Facilities Ltd Head Office.
Please note we do not presently use third parties to store or process information supplied by you to us. We will let you know if this changes and we will take guarantees from any such third parties as to the security of your personal information.
How do we protect your information?
When you submit your details we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us via a secure email. Furthermore, as required by the UK Data Protection Legislation, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive information to you, this includes the submission of a subject access request.
Sharing personal data with other organisations
This section explains how and why we share personal data with other organisations. We may share personal data with other organisations in the following circumstances:
- if the law or public authority says we must share the personal data
- if we need to share personal data in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (this includes providing personal data to other for the purposes of preventing fraud and reducing credit risk)
What about Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computers hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that.
Complaints and Customer Service Policy
If you have a complaint about any aspect about the services we provide you should first send details of your complaint by email to:
The complaint will be investigated and overseen by the Customer Services Manager who will review the complaint and determine the action to be taken. You will be contacted with a response from the Customer Services Manager within 14 days. If the response to the complaint is not satisfactory you should then write to the Managing Director, Rubin Hester.
JS Facilities Ltd operates under UK law.
Quality is an integral part of JS Facilities Ltd Business Principles and Procedures. These principles guide our actions to enable us to deliver services that satisfy the requirements of our clients in every way we can. At JS Facilities Ltd, our commitment is to never compromise on the quality of our service and to adhere to the Quality Management System at all times. Quality is the foundation of our company and is fully embedded in our purpose, mission and values. This is achieved by operating a comprehensive, co-ordinated management system which assures the services offered by our organisation. This system meets the requirements of BS.EN.ISO 9001:2015. It is implemented across the whole organisation and managed and controlled by the Managing Director.
The Director of the Company recognises their responsibilities for managing quality within the Company’s activities. Management are committed to ensuring that the system is effective in achieving and satisfying clients both now and in the future as well as meeting the requirements of all interested parties.
Management will strive to continually improve upon services and our management system by reviewing processes regularly, managing and monitoring risks and adapting service offerings to the needs of the consumer. It is Apollo’s intent to continually improve the effectiveness and implementation of the Quality Management System and satisfy all applicable requirements.
The quality principles of JS Facilities Ltd are:
- Customer focus
- Effective leadership
- Engagement of all employees and associate consultants
- Developing and implementing a process approach
- Continuous improvement
- Evidence based decision making
- Relationship management
Management promise to:
- Ensure that the quality management system requirements are reviewed regularly through management reviews and auditing processes.
- Ensure the Quality Policy is easily available to all, including staff, consumers and relevant interested parties. The Quality Policy will be provided to all new employees.
- Ensure that the Quality Policy and the quality management system is understood by all, including staff and relevant interested parties and how it influences their role within JS Security.
- Plan effective policy implementation and allocate the required resources.
- Monitor, measure and review performance to ensure continued improvement across all units of the business.
- Ensure that thorough training and coaching all employees are competent to undertake their duties effectively to mitigate the risk of customer dissatisfaction.
- To ensure the continual improvement of the services and systems management are dedicated to ongoing professional development of all members of staff.
- Ensure the management system to meet BS.EN.ISO 9001:2015 is adhered to by all personnel within the organisation to achieve and maintain the above policy and objectives.
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives individuals certain rights in respect of the personal data held on them. Whilst not intending to be exhaustive, examples of these rights include:
- the right to ask for and receive copies of the personal data the JS Facilities Ltd holds about you (you may have to pay a small fee for this), although some information can sometimes be legitimately withheld
- the right, in some circumstances, to prevent the processing of personal data if doing so will cause damage or distress
- the right to ask for wrong information to be put right
- You also have the right to ask the Information Commissioner, who enforces and oversees the Data Protection Act 1998, to assess whether or not the processing of your personal data is likely to comply with the provisions of the Act.
For further information about the personal data collected and its use and if you have any concerns about the accuracy of personal data or wish to exercise any of your rights under the Data Protection Act 1998, you should contact:
Rubin Hester or Emma Godsland
JS Facilities Ltd
2 Station Mews, Old Station Drive